Miami Car Rental – Best Rate
The city of Miami is the preferred destination for millions of tourists who arrive each year in search of good weather. But sun and sand are not the only attractions of this city, which also offers dozens of places of historical and cultural interest, the best restaurants in Florida and international shopping malls. As is well known, there are many reasons that attract people from more than 80 countries to the city and its surroundings.
Regardless of the reason for the trip, most of these people book the Miami car rental service. Unlike other destinations where getting around by public transport is more comfortable, a trip to this town with your own car is undoubtedly the best idea to enjoy freedom of movement when it comes to shopping, enjoying the nightlife or to visit a friend.
Cheapest car rental in Miami
To meet the needs of each of the travelers arriving at the Miami Airport, Usacarsrentals for more than twenty years has brought together the best local and international rental cars in a single search engine. Do you want to be one of the thousands of customers who save up to 60% on car rentals in Miami every year? Start the reservation process now, comparing the prices of all available companies. In a few moments you will be able to see how far we have come with our low cost and all-inclusive rates to meet all your needs.
Clear conditions and no hidden costs
Renting a car in Miami is one of the best ways to enjoy a trip to the United States, and even more so today with the comfort of being able to pick up your vehicle at the Rent a Car Center, where all the national and international companies work. like Alamo Miami, Avis Miami, Europcar, Dollar, Budget, National, Thrifty and many more that constantly collaborate with us to offer the best service at a fair price.
Our pricing plan adjusts to any requirement, since for each category of rental vehicle in Miami we offer several rates, from the most basic to plans that include additional drivers, fuel tank, GPS and other premium services.
Thousands of happy customers are the best proof that the quality of service we offer is the result of our years of experience in the sector. Every year we manage more than half a million rental cars for clients who come from more than 80 countries, including Argentina, Spain, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Mexico and in general all Spanish-speaking countries.
To rent a car in Miami it is necessary to have reached the age of 25, although some rental company may accept clients of 21 years of age, upon payment of extra insurance for young drivers. When quoting, enter your age at the time of the trip so that we can show you the comprehensive prices of any eventual extra fees.
Cheap Miami car Rental
Our agents are well aware of your concerns and doubts when it comes to booking your car rental in Miami. More than two decades of experience in this sector have helped us understand that important details such as insurance, excesses, taxes or the level of assistance are not so easy to understand for those who rent a car on a sporadic basis.
That is why we have organized our rates in a simple and clear way, using easy-to-understand terms and above all, showing all-inclusive prices without surprises in all our destinations. Our commitment to customers who need to quote a car rental in Miami is clear, we want your trip to run smoothly and in complete peace of mind, without hidden costs or small print.
- Insurance – Customers who reserve their car from outside the United States will receive rates with comprehensive insurance and zero excess. Those who book from the United States will also be able to choose rental rates without insurance to be able to use their credit card.
- Miles – Always unlimited for all our offers. We do not want to limit your creativity when organizing a trip on the road.
- Assistance – Included 24 hours and in Spanish in most cases.
- Airport fees and taxes – Included in the prices that we show on our website.
Rent a car in Miami to visit Florida
Miami is the best starting point for an on the road trip through Florida. Upon your arrival you will be able to enjoy a modern road network that will not only take you to visit the beaches of South Beach, but will also lead you to other destinations of equal interest. Below we will name some of the itineraries that you cannot miss during a trip to Miami by car:
- Travel to Key West (Key West) along the portion of US 1 – Overseas Highway. Almost 200 kilometers of travel at sea to reach the southernmost point of the continental United States. This is one of the most scenic roads in the world, an unforgettable road trip that you can do in one day, although it is highly advisable to dedicate more time to enjoy the mangroves, the beaches and to learn a little about the history of this unique place.
- Travel Interstate 75 from Miami, through Everglades Park to Naples and then north through Fort Myers, Punta Gorda, Venice, and Sarasota.
- Interstate 95 is probably the best known and most used highway in Florida. It travels north-south parallel to the east coast and takes you from Miami to Fort Lauderdale, to Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville to the Georgia state line. It connects with Miami Airport, with Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, with Palm Beach and with Jacksonville.
Travelers planning a drive from Miami to Orlando will use the latter road, then detour at Fort Pierce or Titusville to the city of amusement parks in about a four-hour drive.
Car rental agencies in Miami
Quoting a car rental in Miami is even easier since we have incorporated all the most important brands in the sector into our search engine. With Usacarsrentals, in a few clicks you will be able to see the prices of traditional rent a cars compared to those of low cost companies to obtain a global overview of how much it costs to rent a car in Miami.
We want you to meet the companies that collaborate with us every day in search of your satisfaction. Each one has its characteristics and peculiarities. Get to know them before choosing who will be your travel companion. Remember that all our suppliers are of guaranteed quality, but choosing the right rent a car for your type of trip will be part of the success of your vacation or business trip.
Alamo Miami, satisfaction guarantee
The vast majority of the reservations we manage have a single protagonist, Alamo Miami. A company that over the years has managed to win the preference of travelers based on transparent rental rates and new and safe cars. At Usacarsrentals we are very happy with the results of the surveys and the opinions that our clients send us at the end of the trip, since Alamo has been our exclusive supplier since the beginning.
This company is in good company, since other rent a car such as Avis or Enterprise have also collected many preferences and stand out for the quality of the service. Book with one of these companies if you want to guarantee your satisfaction. You will always get the best rate on a selection of more than 50 vehicle models.
Fleet of rental cars in Miami
Our fleet of rental vehicles in Miami is very varied. Quote now and check the availability of our fleet. Generally, at major airports like the one in this town and at the offices in South Beach, North Beach and Downtown, we manage to have all the variety. Book as soon as possible to find the car that best suits your needs.
Reserve your car at more than 40 locations in Miami
Usacarsrentals allows you to reserve your car rental in Miami with the freedom to choose where to pick up the vehicle. Do you arrive at the airport and want to leave directly with your car? We are at the Rental Car Center waiting for you with open arms and unlimited availability. Do you prefer to rent a car in South Beach? We have more than 25 branches throughout the city. Thanks to our powerful search engine, you will be able to decide where to pick up the car, which rent a car to choose and what level of insurance to have for your trip.
This is what makes us different, the freedom we offer you to choose the office, rental conditions, types of rates and car model. Choose right now from which place to start your travel experience in Miami, we will be by your side during the entire process, before, during and after the rental.
Quote a car rental in Miami
To quote and reserve a rental car in Miami, fill in the information in the form and you will immediately have both the price and the possibility of confirming your reservation. The rental conditions are clear and without surprises like our prices, which include compulsory insurance and in most cases all-risk insurance without excess. If you are looking to reserve a rental car in Miami at the best prices from the comfort of your home, make your request now and you will be able to choose from a wide range of more than 50 models.
These are just some of the advantages of reserving a rental car in Miami on this website:
- The best rate guaranteed with all our providers. Recognized brands such as Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Europcar, Enterprise, Hertz Miami, Thrifty or Sixt among others;
- You pick up the car directly at the Rent a Car Center in Miami without delays or shuttle bus choosing a rent a car that has service at the airport;
- We review the fleet of our rent a car periodically to check the status of the rental cars. This is how we guarantee your safety and comfort during the trip;
- You can add several extras to your rate such as baby seats, GPS, fuel tanks, second driver and much more with our extensions that will allow you to save up to 70% on their cost;
We only work with the best multinationals in the sector, a factor that guarantees quality of service and always new and revised cars. We have at your disposal from cheap cars to trucks, 4x4s, convertibles and family cars. We offer the best 12 or 15-seater car rental service in Miami thanks to the Sienna Minivan, Grand Caravan, and even the Ford E350.
The best option to enjoy Miami and Florida in general is to travel by car from the Miami Airport, where our collaborators will be happy to provide you with the best cars on the market. Every year millions of travelers who visit us choose us as their provider for cheap prices, conditions and unbeatable customer service.
If you are going to travel soon and need a rental car in Miami, keep these tips in mind:
- Book in advance to always get the best rate;
- Try to check before booking how much space you will need for your suitcases;
- Book a rental car that is suitable for the type of trip you are going to make;
- Remember that you need a credit card in the name of the holder of the rental contract.
One-way car rental in Miami
The most popular one-way rental options with pickup in Miami and drop-off in another city are:
- From Miami to Orlando: 49 deals starting at €42.35 per day
- From Miami to Fort Lauderdale: 98 deals starting at €54.44 per day
- From Miami to Miami Beach: 36 deals starting at €55.23 per day
- From Miami to New York: 18 deals starting at €81.13 per day
- From Miami to Sarasota: 15 deals starting at €55.23 per day
Top 8 places near Miami
- Miami International Airport from €21.05 per day at 5.8 km / 3.6 miles
- Pembroke Pines from €23.71 per day at 29.1 km / 18.1 miles
- Fort Lauderdale Airport from €27.58 per day at 37.6 km / 23.4 miles
- West Palm Beach International Airport from €65.77 per day at 105.2 km / 65.4 miles
- Fort Myers Airport from €40.25 per day at 172.7 km / 107.3 miles
- Orlando International Airport from €38.91 per day at 315.5 km / 196.0 miles
- Tampa Airport from €42.07 per day at 334.6 km / 207.9 miles
- Jacksonville Airport from €48.26 per day at 545.8 km / 339.1 miles
Top 7 cities near Miami
- Orlando at 328.5 km / 204.1 miles
- Fort Lauderdale from €104.99 per dayat 50.7 km / 31.5 miles
- Tampafrom €42.07 per day at 334.6 km / 207.9 miles
- Fort Myersfrom €40.25 per day at 172.7 km / 107.3 miles
- West Palm Beachfrom €65.77 per day at 105.2 km / 65.4 miles
- Jacksonvillefrom €48.26 per day at 545.8 km / 339.1 miles
- Panama Cityfrom €59.12 per day at 727.1 km / 451.8 miles
Miami Airport Car Rental Agencies
Here is a list of all the car rental companies at the Miami airport. There are two types of companies, those located in the Rental Car Center and those that operate from an external office. In short, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Europcar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Sixt and Thrifty are inside the terminal building, while all the others are outside.
Frequently Asked Questions Car Rental Miami
How much does it cost to rent a car in Miami?
Prices vary according to vehicle category and season. The cheapest car rental in Miami now corresponds to the economy segment and starts at US$120 per week.
What is the cheapest car rental in Miami?
Usacarsrentals.com – Miami Car Rental from US$9 a day.
How to rent a car in Miami?
Visit Usacarsrentals.com and quote through your search engine. Comparing the rates of more than 25 rent a car in Miami allows you to save up to 70% on your rate.
How much does it cost to rent a Mustang in Miami?
The rates for sports cars such as the Mustang Convertible or similar ones such as the Chevrolet Camaro or the Dodge Challenger start at US$24 per day, all inclusive, and depend on the dates of the trip.
What are the compulsory insurances to rent a car in Miami?
To be able to circulate, you need insurance for damage, theft and against third parties. Our rates include all these insurances so you will not have to add anything when picking up the car.
What do I need to be able to rent a car in Miami?
To rent a car in Miami you need the following:
- Have reached 25 years of age.
- Have held a driver’s license for at least one year.
- Be the holder of a credit card (third party cards will not be accepted).
- Have a confirmed reservation and its relative printed voucher.
Drivers between the ages of 20 and 24 will also be able to reserve their car. Entering the age at the time of the search you will be able to see the rates with the rate for young driver included.
How to book a cheap rental car in Miami?
To find a cheap car rental in Miami it is necessary to search and quote as far in advance as possible.
Where are cars picked up and returned at Miami Airport?
Most of our suppliers are located in the Rental Car Center, the building dedicated to companies that offer car rental services in Miami.
Can I reserve a mechanical or manual car?
Generally all rental cars in Miami are automatic.
Can I reserve a rental car in Miami and return it elsewhere?
Yes, one way rentals are allowed if booked in advance. At the time of application, enter the start and end locations of the rental to see the full rates for the one way rate.
Can I pay the rent in cash?
No, the only form of payment accepted is credit card.